Dec 24, 2011

Peace be upon you J



Hai people! How your doing today? Hope you are doing fine. I just feel like I wanna write something right now (typing supposed to be) Tehee. You know what? For the first time I feel that I've managed my first day of my holiday well. Yes I'm telling the truth. I've managed my day well today. I woke up early in the morning about 6.30 am. Yeay! I didn't continue my nap right after my Subuh payer. Took the bath, did some house works and tadaaa!  Guess what? I did my home works. Yes, I'm not lying. I just spent all the day doing my home works and assignments. Starting to call me a best student right? Are you? Hehee  About 30% I've finished up my home works today. Big applause to me! Boo me too -- Haha

Okay it's almost 12.30 am and I'm going to sleep people. See you around and have a better day for tomorrow. Bye ! J

No comments: