Dec 30, 2011

Sick enough to die.


Assalamualaikum alls. How your doing? Hope are you doing well.Me? Just fine but a little bit sucks of my fever cough since last two days. I'm sure it will getting better soon. Actually, I do have nothing to story about, it's just my heart wants to be here. I don't know why. You know what? Everything I want to do, like the assignments, the home works, even eating and sleeping, I just feel they are sucks! Urghhhh. Everything was so so arghhhhh! Sorry to say, but it was bad to me. I have no mood all the day, getting mad without reason, and sick enough to die T_T

Hopefully it will not last forever, looking forward to make it better, to find the reason why I'm such a grrr like this. Drop here, see you around with a better mood InsyaAllah. Have a blast day people!


No comments: