Jan 19, 2012

Assalamualaikum

Hye people
How you're doing? Hope you doing well. It's quite a longer time I've not been here. Well, my mind keep saying to me to be here, but my heart keep saying no. Since it is my CNY holiday, so I've a time to spend for blogging ;D  Talking about my holiday, yes this is the time for me to release all the stress, the depression due to so many reports, homework and assignments to be done. Besides, I also tired of going up and down, left and right for doing the research for my Etr project. Yes, it's all abt Etr. Instead of them, me also been busy a few days ago struggled for my test. Alhamdulillah, all went so well. Just hoping for the best result :) Do pray for me and you'll be in my prayer as well for sure. Okay, me drop here, till we meet again with my new post soon. Good night everyone and much love from me 




No comments: