Jan 29, 2013

Don't be afraid

Assalamualaikum wbt..

It's been a long time me not spend time here..Peluk cium sikit hiks..Finally 2013 is the year where I decided to write again ehee..Ini semua poyo! kiki..Well actually so many things in my thought. Just I don't know where, how to start and what to tell first actually. Haha gaya cakap macam la top star or top model yang punya kisah hidup yang orang nak tahu. Ishh pedulik hapee kiki :p

Back to the topic ahaaa 'Don't be afraid'..Wondering tak what I am afraid of? I know you were. Tehee..
Yeahh my whole life recently I've been telling myself " don't be afraid". And it is only now that I'm realizing how stupid that is. Don't be afraid. Like saying " don't move out of the way when someone tries to punch you" or " don't flinch at the heat of a fire" or " don't blink". Don't be human.

I'm afraid and you're afraid and we're always going to be afraid because that's the point. What should be telling to myself is "be afraid and do it anyway."

Live anyway.

May Allah give the strength and show what is the best for self and people around. Insha Allah :)



No comments: